LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
St. Raphael Parish is back open! The weekday & weekend Masses have resumed. We are following the guidelines set forth by the City, State & Archdiocese of Boston. Please see the video about returning to Mass below.
The dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation will continue for the foreseeable future. Cardinal Sean strongly encourages people in vulnerable populations, especially the elderly and those with complicated physical conditions, to continue to watch Mass from their homes. We will continue to stream Sunday Mass on YouTube and on channels 3 (Comcast) & 47 (Verizon).
Returning to Mass video:
Archdiocese of Boston
WELCOME TO ST. RAPHAEL PARISH!
If you are a newcomer to our parish, please accept our invitation to introduce yourself to a member of our staff. We are confident that you will find a welcoming spirit that is reflected in liturgical hospitality, inclusion and most of all, to those with special challenges. We pray that as you join our parish in prayer, sacrament and presence that you will also grace us with your talents and support according to your means.
To register as a parishioner, click HERE for our Registration form PDF, or click HERE to submit an email request and we will send you a registration form via email. You can also call the Parish Center Office and we will be happy to mail it out to you.
Saturday at 4:00 PM
Sunday at 7:30 AM
9:15 AM, 11:30 AM, 5:00 PM
Daily Mass - Wednesday through Saturday at 8:00 AM
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
“Saint Raphael is a Catholic community committed, with God’s grace, to living gospel values and sharing these with all people. As a Eucharistic people united in faith and worship, we affirm the gifts of the Spirit among us and celebrate the uniqueness of each of our members. Supporting one another in love, we strive to respect and use these diverse gifts in joyful service to those within our parish and beyond.”
AN ACT OF SPIRITUAL COMMUNION
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. Embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
Events - POSTPONED
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Pastor & Administrator
Parish Secretary/Tuition Manager
Director of Religious Education
Assistant - Religious Education
School Development Office
Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: 2 Pt 3:12-15a, 17-18 / Ps 90:2, 3-4, 10, 14 and 16  / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-3, 6-12 / Ps 123:1b-2ab, 2cdef [1b] / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: 2 Tm 2:8-15 / Ps 4-5ab, 8-9, 10 and 14  / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: 2 Tm 3:10-17 / Ps 119:157, 160, 161, 165, 166, 168 [165a] / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: 2 Tm 4:1-8 / Ps 71:8-9, 14-15ab, 16-17, 22 [cf. 15ab] / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18